@rural mouse
20240313_134336.jpg

OMG: I just love the stage of the 2 'littles' - Still all cute fuzz except for the wings, where you start to get a sense of their true coloring (and watching them flit, fly, and fly-hop!) Gosh, I'm so besotted!!! :love :love :love :love :love :love with them.

And that look from Hetty!!!:lau She makes me think of the Hetty on NCIS: Los Angeles!!! Is she one who you said will be a Miss Bossy Pants? That looks says 'yes"

Haha I like that you could see her stalking across the coop through the window.

She did spend quite a bit longer up there even once Hattie comes out. Was she looking to lay an egg?
Nope. Probably scratching around or eating. There are food and water in the Hut.

This was from yesterday: look at Albert’s nice full crop! And I had nothing to do with it! She opted to eat all on her own 😁 I suppose she could just be swallowing sticks and dirt, but I expect this really means she is feeling well enough to eat pellets again. It has been 2.5 weeks since I found her sick and anorexic. So now fingers crossed we don’t backslide and I can stop worrying. PhewView attachment 3772316
That's great news! 👍

@rural mouse
20240313_134336.jpg

OMG: I just love the stage of the 2 'littles' - Still all cute fuzz except for the wings, where you start to get a sense of their true coloring (and watching them flit, fly, and fly-hop!) Gosh, I'm so besotted!!! :love :love :love :love :love :love with them.

And that look from Hetty!!!:lau She makes me think of the Hetty on NCIS: Los Angeles!!! Is she one who you said will be a Miss Bossy Pants? That looks says 'yes"
Gosh I miss having babies here 😊❤️😊❤️

Back
Top Bottom