I found those at Paulus Farm today and they were $8.50 each. How do they charge something so small that was handmade? Not to mention they have a stuffed chicken. $30.
I don't need a crocheted chicken. I have Grandma.
View attachment 3768069
Hi grandma and GtC hope you are both doing well ❤️

What do we think of this smaller one? She's closer in size to the rest I've made!
20240309_192545.jpg
20240309_192656.jpg

Beautiful egg! It might just be the glare, and I’m positive you know more about this stuff than me, but is this not the bullseye? If Mr P doesn’t even go near her then it probably is the camera glare. I very well am probably wrong. View attachment 3767890
It shows just the circle, no bulls-eye dot in the middle.
A more serious note: 🎵 La, la, la, la, la, I’m gonna kill that gopher! It’s either him or me, and it’s my property not his!
The gopher holes are far from the chickens yard. View attachment 3767994
Is it toxic to chooks?????😱

Last edited:
20240309_165420.jpg
Before dinner I rousted Morinth and made sure she drank some water. She is a very snuggly broody, not a peck to me. The other girls give her space though! She chases everyone but Samara her "sister"
20240309_165427.jpg
Kasumi looking regal. Hubby had to give her calcium since I was tending to a toddler emergency...molar is cutting so she was inconsolable until her pain medicine kicked in.
He said Samara accidentally swallowed his finger when he tried to show her he had no more cheese, haha. I wish I had seen that!

Beautiful egg! It might just be the glare, and I’m positive you know more about this stuff than me, but is this not the bullseye? If Mr P doesn’t even go near her then it probably is the camera glare. I very well am probably wrong. View attachment 3767890
I am told all eggs have that germinal spot, but that only the ones that have been fertilized will show a bullseye image. If you compare the spot in this phot to the other you will see the spot is ringed making it look like a bullseye.

Granted yes the second photo isn’t as good as the spot is more to the side but still it doesn’t show a good ring that I can see.

Bullseye:
A8A74013-123D-4BB2-8D57-49232789A660.jpeg

View attachment 3768171
Before dinner I rousted Morinth and made sure she drank some water. She is a very snuggly broody, not a peck to me. The other girls give her space though! She chases everyone but Samara her "sister"
View attachment 3768172
Kasumi looking regal. Hubby had to give her calcium since I was tending to a toddler emergency...molar is cutting so she was inconsolable until her pain medicine kicked in.
He said Samara accidentally swallowed his finger when he tried to show her he had no more cheese, haha. I wish I had seen that!
Yum! Fingers! My chickens like those also!

View attachment 3768171
View attachment 3768172
I would rub my toddler’s teeth for hours. Biting did occur but I was fast enough not to get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom