Foggy morning
View attachment 3736897
View attachment 3736898

View attachment 3736900
Twofer Morinth and Kasumi at the feeder. I found a fun game to play with the chickens yesterday. I was squatted down and they were running up, picked them up and tossed them about two feet away. They fluttered down and came running back to me for another go. Kasumi especially likes this game.
Hahahaha wait till they jump on your head with poopy feet :sick

And it’s almost always with cecal poop on their feet.

This morning Henny Penny the babies and Marty were in the feedroom - it’s a routine they have trained me to do, they get to go in the feedroom to eat unattacked by the mob.

I forgot about them, when I opened the door to get some water, there was Henny and Betty up on my desk trying to hack into my laptop, with Bert sitting (💩ing) on my chair giving suggestions for passwords - he gave me a lovely huge cecal poop on my chair…..

I calmly picked up Henny and put her on the floor her babies jumped down - Marty was looking on (she had likely been also giving suggestions on passwords). I opened the feedroom door…..

GET OUT RIGHT NOW! NO ONE CRAPS ON MY CHAIR EVER!

They all took to it out the door in a scramble of little feet 😁

I had to clean off and disinfectant my chair and desk, mouse, laptop, iPhone….. little brats! I wish I had my phone with me to get a photo but I had left it in the feedroom on my desk for safe keeping, and there was Henny standing on it !!!

Well guess better a chicken in the feedroom standing on my phone - Reenie got loose from her stall one day, sashayed down and tried to come into the feedroom for a visit! That was another GET OUT MOMENT.

Gosh it’s so much fun having pets 🥰💕❤️

Foggy morning
View attachment 3736897
View attachment 3736898

View attachment 3736900
Twofer Morinth and Kasumi at the feeder. I found a fun game to play with the chickens yesterday. I was squatted down and they were running up, picked them up and tossed them about two feet away. They fluttered down and came running back to me for another go. Kasumi especially likes this game.
Have you seen those obstacle courses they set up for chickens? Hahahaha is want to do that!

Awwww a wee baby! January is a month for babies it seems and birthdays.

I am also so happy and grateful you have a decent place and it sounds like your gang is doing well. Goats - ya pretty finicky about rain! And I have heard you have plenty of it, hopefully help with the up coming fire season.

Refresh my memory, what happened to Stiick?
I’m not 100% certain… it was either an Eagle, or possibly a fight with Hannibal (the youngest of my three boys). It happened the first day I left the new house for a couple hours to go get groceries and other stuff. I came home to all the birds under cover, and when I went to put them up Stick was hiding under the coop. He lost all use of his leg for several weeks, and the next day I found a 25’ trail of his feathers and down in the middle of the field. I hand watered, fed, and carried him to bathe for a few weeks.

I’m not 100% certain… it was either an Eagle, or possibly a fight with Hannibal (the youngest of my three boys). It happened the first day I left the new house for a couple hours to go get groceries and other stuff. I came home to all the birds under cover, and when I went to put them up Stick was hiding under the coop. He lost all use of his leg for several weeks, and the next day I found a 25’ trail of his feathers and down in the middle of the field. I hand watered, fed, and carried him to bathe for a few weeks.
Gosh! Poor wee fella - but tough as nails in the end! And he is very lucky to have you as his Hooman 😊 glad he is recovering well. You know sometimes all they need is a little bit of TLC to get better ❤️

Hahahaha wait till they jump on your head with poopy feet :sick

And it’s almost always with cecal poop on their feet.

This morning Henny Penny the babies and Marty were in the feedroom - it’s a routine they have trained me to do, they get to go in the feedroom to eat unattacked by the mob.

I forgot about them, when I opened the door to get some water, there was Henny and Betty up on my desk trying to hack into my laptop, with Bert sitting (💩ing) on my chair giving suggestions for passwords - he gave me a lovely huge cecal poop on my chair…..

I calmly picked up Henny and put her on the floor her babies jumped down - Marty was looking on (she had likely been also giving suggestions on passwords). I opened the feedroom door…..

GET OUT RIGHT NOW! NO ONE CRAPS ON MY CHAIR EVER!

They all took to it out the door in a scramble of little feet 😁

I had to clean off and disinfectant my chair and desk, mouse, laptop, iPhone….. little brats! I wish I had my phone with me to get a photo but I had left it in the feedroom on my desk for safe keeping, and there was Henny standing on it !!!

Well guess better a chicken in the feedroom standing on my phone - Reenie got loose from her stall one day, sashayed down and tried to come into the feedroom for a visit! That was another GET OUT MOMENT.

Gosh it’s so much fun having pets 🥰💕❤️
You made a mistake. Your iPhone has now been BeakBooked.

Also, you have no idea how many times I've gotten poop on my chair. And this chair is a royal pain to clean.

Back
Top Bottom