Wait. You're in a orchestra?!

It's Vivaldi's Spring from the Four Seasons. Late night me couldn't think of anything else so I went ahead and picked that one.

What'd you think of that video?
Great video! As I commented. Yes, I'm a bassist in the Local Youth and Chamber orchestras. I played Spring with my chamber orchestra last winter (out of season :oops: ).

Tax: (I'm keeping on top of the tax)
1000005673.jpg

I'm in the contest for text to speech but Valentine's Day edition. I don't know what DeepAI was thinking when I told them "chickens" and "Valentine's day" in the same sentence.
View attachment 3733254
This is how a chicken is supposed to celebrate Valentine's Day.
Stupid question, but not real chickens...right? That red can't be natural.

Took the chooks some yum...baked chicken last night and all the yummy grease soaked up into bits protein wrap (which I bought to be healthy, but were gross) with potatoes and the uneaten chicken ... a cannibal treat. It's somewhat disturbing how much they love it.
1000005086.jpg

Poor Sheba. She's one beat up lady. But look closely!
1000005090.jpg

Pin feathers!
1000005092.jpg

Now that there's no roo riding her, maybe she'll get all pretty again. The back of her head looks a bit like hamburger, but nothings bleeding.
1000005091.jpg

And she isn't having any trouble getting her share of the grub.

I'm looking forward to having pretty, fully feathered chickens.

Great video! As I commented. Yes, I'm a bassist in the Local Youth and Chamber orchestras. I played Spring with my chamber orchestra last winter (out of season :oops: ).

Tax: (I'm keeping on top of the tax)
View attachment 3733673
I shoulda looked at your tags...
That's so out of season. Oh well, I guess we can do Spring early just like starting Christmas in November or whatever nonsense there was this year (big box membership store selling Christmas stuff in September. Stinkin' SEPTEMBER! Like, WHY? CHRISTMAS ISN'T FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS!).

And the obligatory tax…

Red says bug off Hooman and go away o am trying to sleep!

image.jpg

I am in the barn connecting my StarLink to everything. I have my internet in the barn and my cameras work.

Except now the silly stall lights are again not working - so it isn’t that one light causing the issue. I don’t know what the issue is. But I need to get it fixed fast.

Back
Top Bottom