Either way, knowing there's supposed to be extra food makes my stomach happy.

Recently, we went to a gathering/party. There was pizza. I was told "only one slice". The other people who got pizza ate theirs in the line. I came back. There was no pizza. Only tamales that weren't that great, but I ate them because I was very hungry.
I am sorry to hear this, I guess I am used to having lots of food, lots of music and lots of laughing at all our soirées 😊

You are sure invited any time 😊

I am sorry to hear this, I guess I am used to having lots of food, lots of music and lots of laughing at all our soirées 😊

You are sure invited any time 😊
I see what you're getting at.
You want me and my siblings to show up, get rid of your snow, wash your dishes, and then stuff ourselves with food while being harassed by every single chicken you have while laughing. (Which, honestly, sounds like a good time. )

Don't forget, we had ice balls today outside. Now I want some snow.

Screenshot_20240103-154724_Sync.png

@Ponypoor
How true is this?

My feed store has ‘chick days’ and we can order through them, when they order in chicks they generally order extras that they then sell.
https://chickdays.ca/

You should check with TSC and see if they can do this for you 💕 I want to order a couple each of dark Brahma and French cuckoo Marans.
That’s great idea! Thanks🥰

If winter stayed like it has been so far this year I would be happy. But we all know the snow and cold will come blasting in at some point.

It’s the extremes that get to me, too much snow too cold….

This is enough snow for me! And the chooks.
View attachment 3718947
Oh, I love this! Its a work of art ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom