Probably a silly question, but what is the arc of bark on the ground for? Is there a significance I'm missing? It showed in a previous larger view picture, but I didn't know what it was on the ground until this closer shot.

Happy is a handsome boy!
Some thing about a ā€œdisc golfā€ courseā€¦ I had to pull a lot of brightly colored plastic flags out of the field too. Iā€™m not sure quite how it works, but Iā€™ve been telling the goats to stop attempting to eat the ā€œbasketā€ which is a wood and chain thing that catches frisbees. Summer could get complicated, but we will figure something out Iā€™m sureā€¦

Some thing about a ā€œdisc golfā€ courseā€¦ I had to pull a lot of brightly colored plastic flags out of the field too. Iā€™m not sure quite how it works, but Iā€™ve been telling the goats to stop attempting to eat the ā€œbasketā€ which is a wood and chain thing that catches frisbees. Summer could get complicated, but we will figure something out Iā€™m sureā€¦
It's literally golf...with a Frisbee. The discs are heavier than standard Frisbees, and the edge is shaped differently from standard. Some float in water, some cut through wind. Otherwise, plays like golf. Serious players pack a bag and switch out discs like golfers do the club depending upon the conditions of a "hole".

Tax
20231231_152058.jpg

My neighborhood just before the sun set and darkness came through:
Happy new year everyone.
Snow on the lower foothills:

View attachment 3716337
Happy New Year Alex, looks like a nice rural area you live in.

Are those the Almond tree plantation you tell us about with the dust?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom