:goodpost: Yes, seriously have FUN in the interview. They are looking for someone who is just a step above the rest! (Personality is everything)
Good advice. During my last interview we talked about my homebrewing. When asked what I liked about prior jobs I replied with I got to make a lot of friends and see the world. They were amused when I compared their round table interview to a military promotion board 😆

I’m weird I know, but I’m hungry for caviar and Truffles (tubers) :idunno That’s some hard to come by foodstuffs here!
It’s frustrating when you want something like that, and know that you can’t get it anywhere close by! :th
I often crave German food and it's hard to come by. Nearest is 2 hours away.

Went to the park today! It’s always fun visiting the feral chickens!

D8C57BF4-9A78-4508-BAF2-5C6D77670E46.jpeg

Good morning folks. Boy I slept good but man the arthritis is kickin in.
lol watching this rooster on ridiculousness with the longest call it is funny. Hades did his usual yell when I turned out the last light last night right before sunset. I keep the curtain open so they get a natural sunset and settle down to bed. He is such a cute little rooster. They turned 2 weeks yesterday and are flying up to the high roosts .

I get it. Hearing how he does it while hiking, size would be very important. Most cameras list extensive specs online. I would find one with the right wide angle lense.

My Samsung S21 has the following specs. It has 3 rear cameras on it

Main Camera
  • 12 megapixels (OIS, PDAF)
  • aperture size f1.8
  • focal length 26 mm
  • Sensor size: 1/1.76"
  • Pixel Size 1.8 um
Second Camera
  • 64 megapixels (Telephoto, OIS, PDAF)
  • aperture size f2.0
  • focal length 13 mm
  • Sensor size: 1/2.55"
  • Pixel Size 0.8 um
Third Camera
  • 12 megapixels (Ultra-wide, Autofocus)
  • aperture size f2.2
  • focal length 13 mm
  • Sensor size: 1/2.55"
  • Pixel Size 1.4 um
Now the S22 supposedly has a better set of cameras than that. I am thinking thought that an S21 would be cheaper now that the S22 is out. I hope this helps.

Some photos taken with that camera.

View attachment 3257560View attachment 3257561View attachment 3257562View attachment 3257563View attachment 3257564View attachment 3257565View attachment 3257566View attachment 3257567View attachment 3257568View attachment 3257570
First, I'll say your photos are incredibly beautiful, and from what I can see on my small screen, give a pretty good rendering of depths and heights.
And, thank you so much for the detailed answer, though the conclusion it led me too is probably not the one you guys wished for 😁. I checked the prices, and to get a better compact camera that what you have with the threes included on the S21, I would have to pay as much or more ( S21 around 500 euros, a camera like the Lumix S100, 600 euros).

So, I'm not going to buy my partner a new phone : he already has a quite recent one and he handles his phone in all kinds of rough situations, so it doesn't make sense to get him an expensive phone. And, I won't buy a camera either since for the kind of camera he needs, a phone would do a better job. We'll wait until either his phone or the camera dies and then we'll probably get a fancy phone with a good camera that will be used only on special occasions and keep a cheap phone for everyday life.

All this to say I will still be doing blurry mugs for a while 😂. I promise to try and use the old camera every now and then to make better pictures, since you've taken the time to give me the details of the s21 specs and therefore helped me to make an informed decision.

What is neem oil? I am intrigued. Is it similar in effect to white washing with ag lime or something else entirely?
I plan on using it at some point as it's one of the only natural insect repellent whose efficiency is backed up by scientific research, notably for controlling red mites. Before anyone think to use it, you must however be warned it stinks to hell. It's probably one of the most repulsive natural product I've ever smelled.
Gucci is Well

For all who are concerned. i dried her and warmed her up.

View attachment 3257743View attachment 3257744

All her friends came by to check on her. Éowyn even lay down with her!
View attachment 3257745View attachment 3257746View attachment 3257747

Once she was warmed up and I put her on the ground all her friends came running.

All in all, Gucci is fine. A good outcome from a scary moment.
I think Gucci may have more ressources than we believe 💚. She may have some trouble with her eyes and legs, but I think she will be able to get herself in and out of mischief as she's grown stronger and bigger!
My local vegetable supplier has brought me an array of various tomatoes, I can't eat store bought they make me ill but his green tomatoes are lovely
Oh no we're not talking about the same thing. You're buying tomatoes that stay green when ripe-, such as green zebras. The green tomatoes we're talking about are red tomatoes that are not yet ripe!
Personally I'm relieved the weather here is cooler. I know it will be extremely hard keeping my girls warm with no way of getting a electric set up
I wouldn't worry with the temps you have in GB. My coop goes down to nearly zero c if we have -10c outside for a few days, and it's not a problem for the chickens as long as it's not too damp. They handle cold much better than heat! The temperatures in Northern Canada can get thirty degrees below that. It's different!

Oh, so cute. It looks like Piou-piou is developing a tail?
Yes, but it's been growing for two weeks now and it's still not out. I stare at her tail several times throughout the day, she must think I'm weird 😂.

@GregnLety I hope the interview goes really well and you can get the job. You can be confident - you've got many propositions and you enjoy your current job, so you've got everything to win, and little to lose. Sending good vibes 👍.

@ValarieF I'm sorry too that you have to deal with so many issues . I hope you find confort with all your lovely chicks, and please do take it easy, get some rest, and if it's possible try to limit the time you spend on the screen until you're cleared by the MRI.

Back
Top Bottom