My home really :hmm the dog just farted and Agatha just burped 081C418B-EA68-4199-89F3-E8D4032DF0B7.jpeg
I hate it when Chaco farts, it lasts three minutes: :lau

I have been a little absent here because yes, we have a baby! And I was a little worried about him at first. She had twins but I lost the second baby who was a girl. She was breech and her lungs were filled with liquid.but I’m happy to say we have a health little baby boy,
Oh how cute! Congratulations on the boy, and condolences for the loss of the girl.

Oh my! You really have to stick with us and share lots of cute kid pictures. I know @BY Bob is distracted with work and travel right now - but once he is back Mrs BY Bob will need lots of cute baby goat pictures.
See what I did there? It is really me that wants to see lots of cute baby goat pictures but I will blame Mrs BY Bob.
You are not alone! We want baby goat pics!

I have been a little absent here because yes, we have a baby! And I was a little worried about him at first. She had twins but I lost the second baby who was a girl. She was breech and her lungs were filled with liquid.but I’m happy to say we have a health little baby boy, no name yet, who was born at 12:30 am Wednesday morning (more like Tuesday night…) pacific time. I’ve been run a little ragged. He’s only drinking from one year so I am milking out the other (Both DH and I have tried everything to get him to take the other!) I also have 6 new chicks under Creamsicle, one under my new barred Mama (who isn’t quite as attentive) for 17 baby chooks this year. One broody still sitting and last night I evicted three more hopeful mamas from nests. View attachment 3139614
Mr Jimmy is most certainly the Father because the little girl had his elf ears, and he is the only Goat on the island with those because after a hundred years or so of naturalizing here the Saturna Feral Goat is almost a breed unto itself! Sort of like a landrace chicken breed.
Congratulations! :love Sad about the baby girl though.:hugs

Went out to close the coop. Gully washer rain storm came in while out there...stuck inside with all the birds....rain mostly ended. Came back inside to grab phone and get this:View attachment 3134172Full arc. Awesome evening!
Yup...and I bet you hunted down the end of the rainbow to find your 'pot-o-gold', didn't ya!

Unfortunately, I bet it wasn't the pot of 'gold' you were hoping for:
Pot at the End of the Rainbow Photograph by Michelle Florence | Fine Art  America
:lau :lau :lau :lau :oops:

Back
Top Bottom