Ok! I confess, I have been thinking of my dear departed birds today, but when I heard the song “you are my sunshine “ I broke down and cried some tears, and kneeled at her grave site , buried next to “Canna “ you can never forget the love of your family, feathered or otherwise! :hit
It's OK to remember. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Same here! But I just broke my last pair of chicken flip flops yesterday. I need to keep my last pair of flip flops for wearing in public, so need a new pair of yard flip flops. I’m thinking crocs? Any other ideas? If would be nice to have a little cushion and arch support.
I wear sketchers flip flops. I'm away from home for a few days but I'll see if I can find an example.
Similar to these only I found them much cheaper on sale at Fred Meyer.
https://smile.amazon.com/Skechers-P...&qid=1628540411&sprefix=sketchers+flip&sr=8-3
716-BB287FL._AC_UY780_.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. I'm glad to hear Phyllis is out and about. It may take a week or longer for the tut tutting to go away. Henrietta kept making that call for over a week after she got broke up last month and she never made it to have any chicks hatch. My sister is doing good although she'd smack me if she knew I called her progress good. To her she's dying, but in all honesty from a outsiders point of view this is just a real bad flu. Her fever is for the most part under control as long as she gets her medicine every 5 hours. She is exhausted though and her biggest complaint is the body aches. Since me and mom are the only 2 fully vaccinated people in the house we've been taking turns with her rubbing her back or wherever else she wants. Just have to wait on the health department to call today so I can get in contact with the school and go from there. Already called Rosie's dr about her shots and told them what was going on. She can not get them until she is out of quarantine.
You poor things. Well done looking after her 💜

I was ready to ship them all to freezer camp this morning. This constant egg laying Marco Polo has to stop. I almost picked Lilly up and separated her just to shut them up. I do not need the neighbors complaining about the noise. Not mention the fact that yesterday Lilly full on crowed at me in the morning. Maybe I will just zip tie their beaks shut every night and cut them loose after the eggs are laid. I'm telling you it is too darn much.
Try 20 @ a time, Bob. 🙄 You've heard them when it's only been 1/2 a dozen. Now amplify that...😖

Phyllis is Getting Back to "Normal"

She came out with everyone today, still tut tutting around but out with everyone else.

I have a lot to fill in and perhaps I will in time. For now let's stick with what's happening today.

View attachment 2791305
:hugsThis is good news. Phyllis will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom