Thank you!

:lau mine is Christmas day and i have 5 family members also in Dec :lau

Thank you! Jus my ole cell phone camera

:love :love :love

And the Big Coop couple is almost moved in ;) :lol:

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Yes ma'am or sir(?) I live just outside Baton Rouge and if i decide i am going to be able to throw money at it; i have a wide variety of places avalible But(big but) i have a large family and i cant even keep the birds if they dont pay for themselves. Cant really throw much money at this regularly which is part of the reason it has taken me 5 years to get to this point with this goal in mind all the while. Also when i say large family :lau i have twin 3 yr olds and a 2 yr old :lau plus a teen and the husband is the biggest baby of em all :p

I am a stay at home mom and an NPIP certified breeder with around a hundred twenty plus super quailty top of the line birds, right now, and 70ish eggs in the incubator :lol:

I’d buy from you if I could... your chickens are lovely and you’ve almost convinced me in the quail ;) And. You should’ve seen my DH pout today with the gravel... I hear you on the biggest baby too!

Just had a very stressful evening because today was move-in day at the Chicken Palace. It is not yet finished but I really wanted to get the Princesses out of temporary accommodation as we have temperatures in the teens and 28 mph winds tonight.
Totally excited to get them moved in and they seemed equally enthusiastic even providing a fluffy butt trio portrait.

I sat with them until bed time but as it got dark they got distressed and wanted to go to their old house. Elizabeth set up to roost in a nest box so I had to haul her out. I kept putting them up on the roosts and they kept jumping down. And they were clearly not happy.

I hate when I can see an animal stressed, but it really had to be done and I held firm that they had to sleep in their new home. I must have put them on those roosts a dozen times.

Eventually Maggie took the lead and settled to sleep in the roost and the others stayed with her but seem awake and watchful.

I am exhausted. Can’t take too many nights like that.
EED4825D-607A-431B-BEAA-7901D8424987.jpeg
EA0B500E-97F8-438E-9F7E-D38587DC6713.jpeg

Just had a very stressful evening because today was move-in day at the Chicken Palace. It is not yet finished but I really wanted to get the Princesses out of temporary accommodation as we have temperatures in the teens and 28 mph winds tonight.
Totally excited to get them moved in and they seemed equally enthusiastic even providing a fluffy butt trio portrait.

I sat with them until bed time but as it got dark they got distressed and wanted to go to their old house. Elizabeth set up to roost in a nest box so I had to haul her out. I kept putting them up on the roosts and they kept jumping down. And they were clearly not happy.

I hate when I can see an animal stressed, but it really had to be done and I held firm that they had to sleep in their new home. I must have put them on those roosts a dozen times.

Eventually Maggie took the lead and settled to sleep in the roost and the others stayed with her but seem awake and watchful.

I am exhausted. Can’t take too many nights like that.View attachment 2037420View attachment 2037421
Very nice looking roost! Thick and comfy... the girls looked stunned by the awesomeness, and I see room for many more princess friends in there. When’s the full tour?

Office Depot/Office Max also has do it yourself copies. But I always ask for assistance and they do NOT charge me extra. Maybe because I am old and they can't believe I tied my own shoes. *

* psst actually I leave my shoes tied and struggle with a shoe horn to squeeze my feet inside.

I’d buy from you if I could... your chickens are lovely and you’ve almost convinced me in the quail ;) And. You should’ve seen my DH pout today with the gravel... I hear you on the biggest baby too!

Awwwwe :love

Now ill never stop wondering if there is some way we could get you some of my Good quail. Before i found JMF and Mr Robby i had alot of terrible birds and i was trying to breed outward by collecting 5 diff sellers clutches and crossing them over one another 3 generations when the flood took them all :hit :hit :hit

These meat maker quail could hit up to a pound each!

[QUOT
Very nice looking roost! Thick and comfy... the girls looked stunned by the awesomeness, and I see room for many more princess friends in there. When’s the full tour?

Oh that must be it - stunned by the awesomeness! :lau
I am proud of that branch - it is 10' long and more-or-less straight - I found it in the woods and managed to cart it out and over to the Palace.
I will try for some photos of the Palace tomorrow or the weekend. In my head I was going to do a photo/video tour as they were moving in but there was much too much going on getting them situated.

Chickie’s very under the weather today. :hitNot interested in eating and just standing or sitting around. I just spoke to my vet and she said the pills might be making her nauseous, so to drop back to once a day. I’m going to make up some baby bird food and try syringing it down her throat.
Oh no! I’m sorry!

I am exhausted. Can’t take too many nights like that.View attachment 2037420View attachment 2037421
Awww, sweeties! It will be ok! (Don’t wear down your human mama!)

Great fluffy butt photo!

Back
Top Bottom