Oh don’t worry, RM and Rebecca are eggcellent enablers, I only had 12 chickens last year!

I was in a remote camp working and there were all sorts of predictions on Marty sneaking off to raise a brood of chicks and I would come home to a crazy mama hen!

Go Marty?! Hahaha
Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock'
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...es-stories-of-our-flock.1286630/post-26542380
Marty will go broody.....One day. Whispers to Marty...."wait until after Teddy leaves."

I agree with most things but i have to say that quercetin has worked wonders on pusscats allergy. That and cats vitamins and minerals
I your kitty is prone to vomiting like my kitty, Pepcid 5mg twice a day for a week is excellent.

I learnt this a couple yrs ago when Missy got very ill and dehydrated. I could have bought a darn fine horse with the amt of money I spent at the emergency Vet, of course it was a long weekend during Covid. Sheesh!

Now I nip the vomiting in the bud and give her Pepcid - I con only get 10mg here so I cut the tablets in half. Giving a cat pills is as much fun as giving a pill to a chicken 😳

Marty will go broody.....One day. Whispers to Marty...."wait until after Teddy leaves."
She is such a terror, I was trying grab Teddy to put him someplace so he would stop attacking me and Marty can runnimg over and flogged the crap out of me!

That one is going to be one mean mama hen!

She is such a terror, I was trying grab Teddy to put him someplace so he would stop attacking me and Marty can runnimg over and flogged the crap out of me!

That one is going to be one mean mama hen!
Have you not learned yet that no one messes with her man. All joking aside, she will be the dream momma hen. No one, nothing at all will mess with her chicks. It will be frustrating and trying for you, no doubt. Her chicks though, will be set for success and in the end be near the top of the pecking order when she lets them go. The ole bat proves those "mean momma's" are the way to go.

Have you not learned yet that no one messes with her man. All joking aside, she will be the dream momma hen. No one, nothing at all will mess with her chicks. It will be frustrating and trying for you, no doubt. Her chicks though, will be set for success and in the end be near the top of the pecking order when she lets them go. The ole bat proves those "mean momma's" are the way to go.
Oh yes she will be the proud mama! Prancing along with her little minions following her 😁

Mugs Monday

Hello Owly, my Hooman has told me about you, and that you may be a relative.
05999D3F-4C84-421F-BD68-C22997004696.jpeg

Don’t you like my cheeks!
838F6E3D-17C7-4579-82A3-B0821B414053.jpeg

Hello everyone Hoomanhas yet to name me, I hope she names me something outrageous 😊 I am after a Rockette.
6FD57687-8A05-41DC-AB1B-F666A2011FBF.jpeg

“This is how you freak out our Hooman - fly at her face and pretend you’re going to throw yourself into the abyss”
922DB3E7-0A4A-4418-B076-75024726E6A4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom