eye inflamed in 4 month old Jubilee Orphington

Granny Hatchet

Tastes like chicken
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Sep 26, 2013
madison Indiana
100_2106-jpg.1365606

Middle chicken. enlarge to see his eye. Pic sucks , Roo hates me . Is this pink eye ?
I lost his dad today , different coop, different problem so he is all the roo I have left in his breed. He acts fine except I believe he cant see well out of that eye. No discharge, playing and living the chicken life.

Last edited:
thanks. If you enlarge the pic you will see what I see looking at him. None of the others seem to have anything going on. I will pick up some terramycin next trip to town. Thank you :hugs

Better ! Thanks for asking. I think it was dirty coop. :oops: I actually havent cleaned it yet but it turned hot here and it was closed up.

Shame! LOL

I'm glad he's doing better:)

Get out there an open them windows lady! We've had some nice weather. A couple of weeks ago, I tried to get most of the cobwebs and vaccuum up the dust in the coop. I need to change all the bedding to, but haven't gotten to it.

I tell you, Its hard to get good help now a days. :gig I walked in there and thought I had walked into a cat litter box. Windows, vents, pop door All opened now.

Back
Top Bottom