Disappearing nine patch block swap

Hey ladies...6 weeks tomorrow hip replacement was done...doing.great until Sat when I had a bit of a slipping in the shower. I didn't fall but took 10steps back. PT said he would give me.until tomorrow and if not better will need trays. :( But working on cutting my blocks now yay!!!

Hey ladies...6 weeks tomorrow hip replacement was done...doing.great until Sat when I had a bit of a slipping in the shower. I didn't fall but took 10steps back. PT said he would give me.until tomorrow and if not better will need trays.
sad.png
But working on cutting my blocks now yay!!!
I think I missed that post, I'm glad your doing better, please be careful that just gives me the shivers. Still lots of time on the blocks

Ladies since summer is coming and we all will be busy with our gardens, camping, outdoor fun, etc. Lets take a block break and post pics of some projects we can get done and say our next swap to be started for sign ups will be in June for a due date of August 15th so we can think of blocks/colors we would like to do for the start of next swap. So post your ideas and links to give us ideas. Everyone good with this? But don't forget to stay in touch

I'm good with this but was going to suggest a long term project so that we all stayed together. I had thought of tradional Christmas blocks due oct 31st , that way we should get them for Christmas and it gives us over 6 months to make them. I think if we don't have a " journey" to travel together some people will leave the bus!

Back
Top Bottom