IMG_2770.jpeg

Found a dead rat in the garden… I guess the season’s over… :lau 🤮🤮🤮
We found a giant dead rat in our yard a few weeks ago. I called the neighbor farmer and told her to keep her dang rats to herself. She said it was my fault because she finally tried my idea of 50% Jiff cornmeal to 50% baking soda, and she had dead rats all over the place. That big fat one apparently lived long enough to make it over here to die. We're friends, so it's all good! ☺️

We found a giant dead rat in our yard a few weeks ago. I called the neighbor farmer and told her to keep her dang rats to herself. She said it was my fault because she finally tried my idea of 50% Jiff cornmeal to 50% baking soda, and she had dead rats all over the place. That big fat one apparently lived long enough to make it over here to die. We're friends, so it's all good! ☺️
That’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 and I’m gonna have to try that method!!

That’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 and I’m gonna have to try that method!!
We did it a long time ago as I was afraid her rats might come here, and nada. But what I did so the chickens didn't get it was put a bowl of it in a cage in the coop. I've heard you could put it in a bucket with a lid and a hole in the side so the rats can get it but the chickens can't. It won't hurt a chicken if they should find a dead rat, but I sure wouldn't eat eggs for a week if I saw my chickens eating one!

Back
Top Bottom