Colloidal silver for Mareks treatment

Yes!!!! Collodial Silver cured my hens from Mareks disease !!! In the past few year I have lost so many hens and rosters from Mareks. The past 2 years I have been treating them with colloidal silver when symptoms such as neck spasms; legs not working right etc. and all have been cured within 2 days!

It's a miracle! Please spread the work for people to try - I highly recommend it'
Did it cure their irregular pupils?

Yes!!!! Collodial Silver cured my hens from Mareks disease !!! In the past few year I have lost so many hens and rosters from Mareks. The past 2 years I have been treating them with colloidal silver when symptoms such as neck spasms; legs not working right etc. and all have been cured within 2 days!

It's a miracle! Please spread the work for people to try - I highly recommend it'
How much do you give them?

There is a great video on Youtube for use of Colloidal Silver with curing chickens. I'm not sure if the chicken had Marek's disease but CS cures many many diseases and viruses. I have made CS for some time for human use in our family. I use CS on my dogs and cats as well. Now that I am getting chickens I will be sure to use it for overall health and wellness. It's great stuff that has been used therapeutically since before Napoleon.
Is there a video that shows how to make it?

Can you please tell me how much you used for your chicken on the colloidal silver and what brand you got

I got 10 PPM on Amazon I didn't realize it was so low so I went back and ordered an additional bottle that's 500 PPM could you give me the dosage for both of those that you would use pretty please thank you so much

Can you please tell me how much you used for your chicken on the colloidal silver and what brand you got

I got 10 PPM on Amazon I didn't realize it was so low so I went back and ordered an additional bottle that's 500 PPM could you give me the dosage for both of those that you would use pretty please thank you so much
Hi @jerrysgirl1984 unfortunately, the member you are quoting hasn't been on since 2015 when the thread was started, so it's unlikely they will see your question.
In this same thread Venado gave a description of what they had read about (that post is from 2016).

This is likely one of those things that you'll have to do some heavy research on and come to your own conclusion about dosing/treatment/remedies to try.

The lady also used hypericum perforatum 30c. Two tablets dissolved in a shot glass filled 2/3 with distilled water. Brand was Boiron, available on Amazon. The tiny tablets must not be touched nor use a metal spoon, use plastic to stir. It's a form of St John's wort. Give 5-10 drops by mouth, syringe can't be used for anything else. Then 4 hours later give the colloidal silver 10 ppm, 5-10 drops. Her website is www.compassionblooms.com. My 17 wk old buff Silkie pullet became paralyzed last Sat. I brought her in the house & have been feeding & watering (QuikChik in water) by hand plus a dose of NutriDrench daily for more nutritional support. I ran across the lady's website, ordered the two treatments, started giving to Camille on Thurs. it's now Sat. and while she's not improved, she's hanging in there! My question to those that have used this therapy, should I dose my other Silkies? I have 8 more,?apparently healthy, but so was Camille the day before. Maybe dose the healthy ones once a week or every 2 wks or once a month? The hypericum supports the nervous system while the silver supports the immune system, a homeopathic therapy. I understand this is the only thing that can get a chicken through this. We all owe it to our flocks to understand Marek's. it's a complicated disease, but doesn't necessarily mean you have to dispose of your whole flock. Can someone answer about preventive doses for my healthy birds?

My flock has MD and I lost a few who declined very quickly, before we knew that had it and another few when we were figuring things out. But I have found that good feed, reduced stress, minimal treats (outside of healthy ones) and lots of room has helped keep my flock healthy-ish. We do still have GI flare ups which I treat with corid. I'm starting a monthly regimen of corid treatment to see if this can help but it's Marek's, nothing will cure it.
I drove myself crazy with research and spent money on "remedies" but the best way I have found is what I said already. I have found I manage it best with the necessities they need. I stay mindful of their health, help when I can and have compassion when I can't.
My flock also has MG so they are on monthly Denagard treatments. I am fortunate to have as many healthy chickens as I do with only the basic necessities they require.
I switched them all to a high protein crumble for the winter with access to oyster shell and dried crumbled egg shells. Molting is very hard on them. I did bring a naked girl in for the below 10 degree nights and do have a panel heater for the hard molts if they choose to be near supplemental heat, which 2 did. One is already back on the roost with the rest of the girls and the other is starting to move away from it. This is one of the "spoiling" treatments I do to try and minimize their stress. I also add Nutri drench every so often to their mash to make sure they are getting vitamins because of the random GI issues. This is our first winter so I will watch closely, do what I can and pray for luck🤞🤞

We did purchase 5 vaccinated chicks with hope they stay healthy. Losing our chickens has been really hard. My son has had a crash course in life, death, compassion and what it's like to be responsible for another life. I am really hoping he can get attached to these ones as he knows it's a matter of "when" and not "if" for the others. Good luck to you!

My flock has MD and I lost a few who declined very quickly, before we knew that had it and another few when we were figuring things out. But I have found that good feed, reduced stress, minimal treats (outside of healthy ones) and lots of room has helped keep my flock healthy-ish. We do still have GI flare ups which I treat with corid. I'm starting a monthly regimen of corid treatment to see if this can help but it's Marek's, nothing will cure it.
I drove myself crazy with research and spent money on "remedies" but the best way I have found is what I said already. I have found I manage it best with the necessities they need. I stay mindful of their health, help when I can and have compassion when I can't.
My flock also has MG so they are on monthly Denagard treatments. I am fortunate to have as many healthy chickens as I do with only the basic necessities they require.
I switched them all to a high protein crumble for the winter with access to oyster shell and dried crumbled egg shells. Molting is very hard on them. I did bring a naked girl in for the below 10 degree nights and do have a panel heater for the hard molts if they choose to be near supplemental heat, which 2 did. One is already back on the roost with the rest of the girls and the other is starting to move away from it. This is one of the "spoiling" treatments I do to try and minimize their stress. I also add Nutri drench every so often to their mash to make sure they are getting vitamins because of the random GI issues. This is our first winter so I will watch closely, do what I can and pray for luck🤞🤞

We did purchase 5 vaccinated chicks with hope they stay healthy. Losing our chickens has been really hard. My son has had a crash course in life, death, compassion and what it's like to be responsible for another life. I am really hoping he can get attached to these ones as he knows it's a matter of "when" and not "if" for the others. Good luck to you!
thank you for your reply, I have had a few birds die with the symptoms of Mareks this year, this is the first year I have had this happen. I started my flocks of chickens 2018. I did introduce some birds from other farms in my area so it could be they were subjected from these others birds, I had no idea that I should quarantine new birds. But everything I have read even if you quarantine these things can and do still occur. Its so disappointing for sure. I used Corid with the first birds that passed but if it did help it just prolonged them passing. Seems if they have these visible symptoms (at least for mine) they have passed away. I have 1 white leghorn (which online says they are one of the birds that are really susceptible to Mareks but she is doing fine, she was a bit ill looking when this first hit my flock, but she snapped out of it quickly and is looking awesome. I am fairy sure its Mareks because of the symptoms. At first I wasnt sure and Clemson rep told me it could be avian flu, I didn't think that was the case from the beginning because they never had respiratory symptoms, but she surely freaked me out and scared me for sure, I thought I was going to loose my whole flock. It seems to be from the start about every other month or 2 a bird comes down ill with the crooked neck and some neurological symptoms. The one that is ill right now actually has a visible lump near her ear, so I am suspecting a tumor, I am praying this colloidal silver, will reverse the tumor and get her on the road to recovery. I bought the spray and liquid, its supposed to be delivered tonight so I plan to get out there as soon as it comes and get some in her and on her.

thank you for your reply, I have had a few birds die with the symptoms of Mareks this year, this is the first year I have had this happen. I started my flocks of chickens 2018. I did introduce some birds from other farms in my area so it could be they were subjected from these others birds, I had no idea that I should quarantine new birds. But everything I have read even if you quarantine these things can and do still occur. Its so disappointing for sure. I used Corid with the first birds that passed but if it did help it just prolonged them passing. Seems if they have these visible symptoms (at least for mine) they have passed away. I have 1 white leghorn (which online says they are one of the birds that are really susceptible to Mareks but she is doing fine, she was a bit ill looking when this first hit my flock, but she snapped out of it quickly and is looking awesome. I am fairy sure its Mareks because of the symptoms. At first I wasnt sure and Clemson rep told me it could be avian flu, I didn't think that was the case from the beginning because they never had respiratory symptoms, but she surely freaked me out and scared me for sure, I thought I was going to loose my whole flock. It seems to be from the start about every other month or 2 a bird comes down ill with the crooked neck and some neurological symptoms. The one that is ill right now actually has a visible lump near her ear, so I am suspecting a tumor, I am praying this colloidal silver, will reverse the tumor and get her on the road to recovery. I bought the spray and liquid, its supposed to be delivered tonight so I plan to get out there as soon as it comes and get some in her and on her.
Have you sent any t for a necropsy for a confirmation of Mareks? That is how I found out. A chicken sitter brought it to my flock.
I brought 2 of my birds to Perdue university for very reasonably priced necropsies. I am not sure if something like this is an option.

Back
Top Bottom