Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Ashenwing pricked his ears, he could smell his sister still. Her scent would blend for the other cats, but he would know it anywhere. They grew up together after all, and while she smelled of the wild now, her scent was still hers. And ever since she'd killed his young apprentice her scent was burned into his mind. Along with her lilting accent she had now. Hatred wanted to invade his mind, but he wouldn't let it. Not now, he couldn't focus on her right now. He was unsure why she was here though, it was a lot of cats for her to be comfortable enough to stalk him around. He tucked the thought into the back of his mind for later reflection.

Vix swished her tail angrily, Best warrior? Ha! I would've been better had I stayed! she exclaimed to herself zealously. Oh they would pay, they all would. They would pay for making her an outcast. They would pay for hurting Mother!

(Yes she technically made herself an outcast but she's too filled with rage and jealousy to understand that)

Vix had heard what she needed to and slunk out of the tree. She checked her path before running back to her den. "Mother! We must gather the rest of the family!" she called out as she entered the den, her fox mother letting her kits suckle. The den smelled of blood and infection, but Mother was determined to keep this newest litter alive.
"Why's that my little vixen?" Mother asked weakly.
"The clans are coming..they're coming for you!" Vix snarled, not in anger at her mother, but in anger at the clans and fear for her mother. "They think YOU attacked THEM!" Vix was pacing now, "You were only protecting the litter..." she said softly as she sat and looked mournfully at her baby siblings. Their eyes weren't even open yet as they squabbled over their mother's teets, grunting and whining.
"Let us see what they want first my little Vixen. I don't believe they'd hurt the kits, and I am dying anyways," Mother said softly. It was true, her infections were getting worse, and Vix was no medicine cat.
"We can't just let them kill you! We have to have protection! Anything is better than nothing!" Vix almost yelled at her mother, wanting dearly to protect her.
"I have you Vix," Mother smiled, licking Vix's cheek, "I have you," she said again. "They have you," she gestured to the kits. "Promise me when I'm gone you'll make sure they make it out of this den."
"Mother you know I can't promise that..." Vix said weakly.
"Promise me." Mother said firmly.
"...I promise," Vix said, rage and hate for her brother swirling in her mind.

ok cue evil plans happening:

The mouse squealed as Cobra slapped a clawed paw over it, her eyes gleaming with malice. She peered through the weeds and bracken with a slight smirk as the two ShadowClan cats trotted through the marshy ground. These cats, these sweetly naive cats had no idea what was happening outside this forest. Besides, the female was so awfully sloppy and undisciplined, totally unprepared for an outside attack. The white-and-red one, who fancied herself a rogue, wasn't visible to the black cat, but her white pelt stood out like the moon on dark water as she stared after the two cats. Cobra ran a claw down the mouse's squirming body, watching it slowly grow still, twitching a little. She turned, tail twitching, as she stalked back to Deathstar to report her discoveries.
Report. Yeah, right. That buffoon couldn't see an attempt on his life from a fox-length away. As she stalked through the undergrowth, she crept past a tussock of lively-looking watermint, which was growing well. It reeked of ShadowClan scent, and a little of RiverClan. She was nearing the RiverClan border, good.
Extending a paw, she swiped at the watermint, knocking it down and slicing through several stalks. She knew they wouldn't smell her -- that was her gift, her mild, hard-to-define scent. Coated in ShadowClan scent, it was practically invisible to all but the best tracker.
Everheart beamed at Rainpelt with joy, pride, and happiness. "Thank you so much, Rainpelt! I am too. Mountainshine guessed 3-5 kits! I'm so happy, I can't describe it!" Everheart meowed at Rainpelt.
"Five? Wow!" Rainpelt said wistfully. "I'm so happy for you and Fleetstar! You'll be a wonderful mother!" she added, touching her nose to Everheart's side. "Fleetstar must be ecstatic!"
Of course, great idea! I'll have to plan the birth out soon!
Yay!
Anyone know if the clans got the fox taken care of, or can I bring that up with Shiningstar again?
idk...

Okay! I don't see Crow in the archives, can you add her?
whoopsssssssssssss
"My sister," Ashenwing said shortly. He didn't like to bring her up but she was too close to just ignore. He just had to hope she was smart enough to keep her distance.
"Ah," Rushwind said smartly. "That tells me nothing," she pestered. "Should we be worried about her?" she added, reading the room a little and stepping back.

ok cue evil plans happening:

The mouse squealed as Cobra slapped a clawed paw over it, her eyes gleaming with malice. She peered through the weeds and bracken with a slight smirk as the two ShadowClan cats trotted through the marshy ground. These cats, these sweetly naive cats had no idea what was happening outside this forest. Besides, the female was so awfully sloppy and undisciplined, totally unprepared for an outside attack. The white-and-red one, who fancied herself a rogue, wasn't visible to the black cat, but her white pelt stood out like the moon on dark water as she stared after the two cats. Cobra ran a claw down the mouse's squirming body, watching it slowly grow still, twitching a little. She turned, tail twitching, as she stalked back to Deathstar to report her discoveries.
Report. Yeah, right. That buffoon couldn't see an attempt on his life from a fox-length away. As she stalked through the undergrowth, she crept past a tussock of lively-looking watermint, which was growing well. It reeked of ShadowClan scent, and a little of RiverClan. She was nearing the RiverClan border, good.
Extending a paw, she swiped at the watermint, knocking it down and slicing through several stalks. She knew they wouldn't smell her -- that was her gift, her mild, hard-to-define scent. Coated in ShadowClan scent, it was practically invisible to all but the best tracker.

"Five? Wow!" Rainpelt said wistfully. "I'm so happy for you and Fleetstar! You'll be a wonderful mother!" she added, touching her nose to Everheart's side. "Fleetstar must be ecstatic!"

Yay!

idk...
Danggggggg you need to write a book you are an amazing writer!!!

"Ah," Rushwind said smartly. "That tells me nothing," she pestered. "Should we be worried about her?" she added, reading the room a little and stepping back.
(Ah yes, future and present, to be played out at once!)

"Just don't let her catch you alone, she'll probably leave the rest of you alone," Ashenwing said, flicking his tail. "She's only officially killed once..." he added a bit sadly.

"Thank you, Rainpelt!" Everheart replied with a joyful meow. "We both are very excited to welcome our kits into the world!"

is this partially about Vix watching Ash and Rushwind?

Back
Top Bottom