Can Snakes Climb Hardware Cloth?

BF has antique kindle but so old refuses to let us connect now but then we are both antique in our own right also

:lol: You and I are the same age. :old :gig

You don't need a Kindle, you can download the Kindle app for free in the Playstore, puts Kindle in any device. I have it in my phone and a Nexus tablet.

Constrictor type snakes (the kind that squeeze their prey) can climb ... rattle snakes use venom to kill, and can't climb up vertical surfaces.

The Bull snake is not effected by the rattlesnake venom, and will happily kill and eat a rattlesnake!

Yes I've heard Bull snakes eat baby Rattlers, hence I love that I have a 6 ft Bull snake living in my garden. :lol:

Thanks for all your great info on snakes! :)

You don't need a Kindle, you can download the Kindle app for free in the Playstore, puts Kindle in any device. I have it in my phone and a Nexus tablet.
Me Too! Kindle app on my Android tablet and smart phone. There is a PC app too

being mostly blind I am am not able to read a book barely get to use the site on my phone did get a big one but 30 inch monitor on computer

being mostly blind I am am not able to read a book barely get to use the site on my phone did get a big one but 30 inch monitor on computer
Oh you poor dear! :hugs You are too young to be blind! :hugs

My Kindle reads the books out loud for me.....

@penny1960 maybe you might consider "audio" Kindle, mine comes this way too, I've never used it however. Thanks for reminding us Sue! :)

Back
Top Bottom