Ended BYC's 2022 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Fall on the Farm Photo Contest

Pics
This contest is now closed. We will announce winners ASAP. There has been a lot of great entries. Please be patient as we judge all the entries as quickly as possible. Thank you everyone. :)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@teach1rusl, @Overo Mare, @NorthwoodsChick, @EverythingDucks, @Rhodebar Lover, @AIMEELEIGH, @Jesitxmarie, & @Graphichick

Two-Way Tie for First Place

First Place - @teach1rusl
Handsome Ginger (yeah, it’s a girl name, but he was so pretty as a poult I kept thinking he was a girl). 😊
2E9BD387-74D2-4C2B-B299-751C3DBB430D.jpeg

First Place - @Overo Mare

Three-Way Tie for Second Place

Second Place - @NorthwoodsChick
08245942-4AC4-495D-BEFF-2173A168B849.jpeg

Spatch eyeing my newly potted mums, second batch, which lasted 3 whole days. :heThx Spatch.

Second Place - @EverythingDucks
Entry three
1667537521499.png

Second Place - @Rhodebar Lover
970CDCFA-5C8F-4718-86D7-3BC74A098034.jpeg

Entry one!

Third Place - @AIMEELEIGH

Two-Way Tie for Fourth Place

Fourth Place - @Jesitxmarie

Fourth Place - @Graphichick
Pumpkin Carving Contest
⭐ Chickens Only ⭐

😉
One of my son's chickens showing off her entry
IMG_6651.jpg

@teach1rusl, @Overo Mare, @NorthwoodsChick, @EverythingDucks, @Rhodebar Lover, @AIMEELEIGH, @Jesitxmarie, & @Graphichick, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Back
Top Bottom