Ended BYC's 15th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along—2024—Winter Photography Contest

idk i’ll look
the pussy willows was cropped but duck manor is an original photo… no idea how it can be tiny - perhaps I can wait until it snows again and take another one. that’s not a small duck house out there- when i’m inside it i need a ladder to reach the ceiling -

Last edited:
the pussy willows was cropped but duck manor is an original photo… no idea how it can be tiny - perhaps I can wait until it snows again and take another one. that’s not a small duck house out there- when i’m inside it i need a ladder to reach the ceiling -
the duck house image is 792x594 pixels. It's very small. Pussy Willows is 335 wide x 594 tall.

Ideally they should be at LEAST 1920x1080. Smaller than that, they are risking DQ for being too small per rule 4.

the duck house image is 792x594 pixels. It's very small. Pussy Willows is 335 wide x 594 tall.

Ideally they should be at LEAST 1920x1080. Smaller than that, they are risking DQ for being too small per rule 4.
ok plz help me understand why does it say 4032x3024. - that’s not the pixels?
E9E78D0E-7FBE-4E8B-8DBF-E2B093E6651A.jpeg

Entry 1

20230125_084934.jpg

There's a road to the barn I travel every morning that always feels kinda magical to me. When we moved here, I decided to take a photo from the same spot during each season to share with my mother back home, because such drastic change in seasons is not something we're very familiar with. This is my Winter shot of my Fairy-tale road

Back
Top Bottom