BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hi there to the new folks...
There's going to be a New England Chickenstock in Milford, NH on June 29th from 10-2.
So you can meet other chicken nuts.
I'm from the SouthShore.

Last edited:
I would love to join you in June, but I've already committed myself for the Relay for Life cancer walk. Please let me know if anything else may come up in the area.
yippiechickie.gif

Hi and welcome new Massachusetts chicken people. I have not been around here for a couple of months but am back. Love this site too! I am in the Southeastern part of the state.
smile.png

Hi Everyone, I'm from mass too near the N.H. border.Also new to chickens. This is a great website full of alot of knowledgable people with great ideas. when I first joined one of my silkies was very sick, I took him to the vet and they couldn't do much for him said he would most likely die in a couple days.With the help and advice of the people on this site my roo is alive and healthy and out in the pen with the others. It's great to know that such a site exists and that there are people on it who are in my area.Good luck to all.
smile.png

Hello! I'm in the North Shore! Pleased to meet a fellow local chookaholic. My chicks are due July 2nd. Gasp! The days drag towards dawn. LOL
-Brooke

50 Eggs!!!!
ep.gif
Hope you are prepared! Sounds like too many for me to handle, especially since I'm new.
I was going to post a picture of my new little ones, but can't figure out how to do it....can anyone help me?

I don't know whether I zoned or not, but Natalie, what kind of eggs did you get?

The closest I've gotten to hatching was watching them at the Marshfield fair. I've only raised peeps once and they were 3 days old when I first brought them home.

Molly is sooo darned cute, Masschix.

Back
Top Bottom