2024's First Posting Battle!

Haha very funny :rolleyes:
Of course it was

I do dynamic stretching before running and static stretching after. Once after a race I didn't stretch, and one of my calves was so sore I could barely walk for a week. I was running faster than usual, and I don't think I'd get that sore if I didn't stretch after a normal run, but I certainly wouldn't feel good.

Ok, so you really are a runner. I am impressed

Cooldown. Helps maintain blood flow while your heart rate normalizes and helps prevent blood pooling and causing stiffness after a run. If you just go flop down some place your muscles will stiffen back up and you need to stretch them all over. Could also end up straining or pulling, especially in your hammies.

'Least, that's what my track coach and our trainer always told us. Post run is more static stretching exercises than dynamic warm-up stuff.
Yes, I wanted to see how Abigail would respond.

I never like to stretch after, though. I just keep moving for awhile for cool down.

Well, I have in the past when I still played ball in school as well as ran track. And, there have been other times when I would go through periods when I would. But, no, not now.

I do have the treadmill that I use sometimes but not often as well as the 2 bikes. But, you know what I prefer to do.

And, yes, I should incorporate cardio more in there. Right now I just want my elbow to get completely well so I can do what I love.

And, don’t ask me things you already know the answers to :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I ALMOST replied to what you had BEFORE the edit. :p
I did take another shot a week or so ago. And, I have stopped everything as far as upper body trying to be good, and wearing a compression brace, which I don't know does any good or not. I still feel a little something in there at times when I turn it a certain way. So, I don't know :(

Back
Top Bottom