Ended 2023 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Cutest Couples Photo Contest—Poultry Edition

Here are my two roosters, best buddy’s for life!
E99EA365-1F2D-4162-B8E7-FCAEFCF04FBE.jpeg

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Faraday40, @JustBabyMargo, @Chickengirl2671, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Isadora, @fatty and friends, @FrankieDoodle & @Amer

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into three categories, Landfowl, Waterfowl & Pigeons.

full

@Faraday40, @JustBabyMargo, & @Chickengirl2671

First Place - @Faraday40
My favorite laced orp couple taking a winter walk.
laced orps in snow.jpg

Second Place - @JustBabyMargo
Sherbert and Eggbert-
F22C63A8-6A6C-423F-A742-6AFAA827847E.jpeg

Third Place - @Chickengirl2671
Buffalorpian and Zinnia
IMG_1145.JPG

First Place - @WhiteTreeOfGondor
Belle and Oswald as babies.
IMG_20220324_184820_083.jpg

Second Place - @Isadora
Vaughn and Piper 🥰
20230127_113225.jpg

Third Place - @fatty and friends

First Place - @FrankieDoodle
Duchess and King Louis.
15097DA6-875C-42A2-920F-7D4B70096AEE.jpeg

Second Place - @Amer
Another bad picture, but I just want to share Buffy and Biff before Buffy died, because they were such a cute couple.
09C27361-780F-410C-BFA5-0269B6B2CD4B.jpeg

@Faraday40, @JustBabyMargo, @Chickengirl2671, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Isadora, @fatty and friends, @FrankieDoodle & @Amer I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes in the next day or so, watch your inbox!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Faraday40, @JustBabyMargo, @Chickengirl2671, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Isadora, @fatty and friends, @FrankieDoodle & @Amer

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into three categories, Landfowl, Waterfowl & Pigeons.

full

@Faraday40, @JustBabyMargo, & @Chickengirl2671

First Place - @Faraday40

Second Place - @JustBabyMargo

Third Place - @Chickengirl2671

First Place - @WhiteTreeOfGondor

Second Place - @Isadora

Third Place - @fatty and friends

First Place - @FrankieDoodle

Second Place - @Amer

@Faraday40, @JustBabyMargo, @Chickengirl2671, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Isadora, @fatty and friends, @FrankieDoodle & @Amer I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Wow, I did not expect to win something!
Faraday, your birds are really dignified, by the way!

Back
Top Bottom