Ended 2013 Easter Hatch-A-Long Random Funny Posting Contest Saturday, March 23rd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WOW!! I won something:)
And eggs too boot!!! I am so excited this is amazing the kids are going to be very excited!! Thanks so much:)

Just so you all know, I was saving the best for last! Trust me, you all missed out on some funny stuff!! And I didn't win??? Really?? I want a recount!!! Seriously though. I did have some good ones saved. Have to delete my temp files and history and reboot, so I bet I missed the ost when that happened. Then about 4 different times the site wouldn't let me load a pic. Soooo frustrating. But it was fun and now I'm sick, cause I didn't cook and had to go buy pizzas. I don't even really like them, but I've been stuck eating pepperoni for years and I bought a combo and ate 3 slices and I will probably be feeding the rest to the dogs and birds. But I had fun, so thanks for the good time. Guess I better start collecting eggs tomorrow for my winner buddy.
thumbsup.gif

your welcome everyone! I need to read the last 10 pages yet!

I AM GETTING EMAILS READY TO SEND TO hook up WINNERS and DONATORS,
you will be getting them in a bit, please follow the PM's until the winner gets their Goods!

THANK YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND DONATED!

Woohoo I won something! But as much as I would LOVE those eggs I can't accept them because I am Canadian. :( Maybe another number can be drawn for those ?

That was fun! Thanks so much to the hosts, participants and prize donators!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom