⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

did you check for toilet paper?? 🤣🤣🤣. I NEVER understood why people hoard perishable items during probable long-term power outage events :th
Yeah, but it's cold now so if the power goes off they can just put the perishables outside in the snow to stay cold. In the summer it would be stupid to stock up on the perishables.

Let's see what round two of this storm brings.

Speaking of prepping.

Has anyone done of any sorts of study, to see how many chickens one would need on a rolling basis to keep a family fed? In a bad world, chickens might be one of the very few ways to keep protein /nutrients going. Given their inane ability to feed themselves and root out stuff to eat, I think they'd do a lot better overall than cows or other larger livestock would.

Aaron
we raise approximately 12 meat chickens, 12 rabbits for the freezer every year plus 2 BB turkeys. I keep quail on rotation and we harvest at least 2 deer per season and 20+ # of catfish. There is also a few squirrels in the freezer. This provides 90+% of our families’ meat through the year. I have 1 duck that is our only source of fresh eggs currently until the quail and pheasants resume laying.

Hoarde toilet paper, but pass on the food? Umm Ok... I think, but, what are you going to wipe if you are not eating anything? Just curious.... although I DID see a youtube where someone actually fermented toilet paper. So I guess if you Do get stranded and run out of PBR, there's always that....

Aaron
it was a joke......🤣

Back
Top Bottom