⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

20210216_053727.jpg

I need to save battery power so I will not catch up.
No power.
Someone can't start either generator do I can at least use my heating pad.
The water is gone now too.
About 3 hours ago I peed and when I flushed the toilet the water filled up brown. I knew right then we were in trouble. The news had said if you start seeing brown water that means something broke.
We have no way to know where something broken is.

Oh boy! I just heard the quiet generator start!
Bbasap

I need to save battery power so I will not catch up.
No power.
Someone can't start either generator do I can at least use my heating pad.
The water is gone now too.
About 3 hours ago I peed and when I flushed the toilet the water filled up brown. I knew right then we were in trouble. The news had said if you start seeing brown water that means something broke.
We have no way to know where something broken is.

Oh boy! I just heard the quiet generator start!
Bbasap
If you haven't get some of this

sta-bil-fuel-additives-22208-64_1000.jpg

And put it in the gas you have in and stored for your generator

99.9% of the time a generator won't start is cause the gas went bad and is clogging the jets in the carburetor. Its worse with ethanol gas that turns into green slime.
Also get a few new spark plugs and keep on hand and use a new spark plug each year. Spark plugs carbon foul and won't work at all or either have a weak spark complicating the problem further.

If you haven't get some of this

sta-bil-fuel-additives-22208-64_1000-jpg.2532171

And put it in the gas you have in and stored for your generator

99.9% of the time a generator won't start is cause the gas went bad and is clogging the jets in the carburetor. Its worse with ethanol gas that turns into green slime.
Also get a few new spark plugs and keep on hand and use a new spark plug each year. Spark plugs carbon foul and won't work at all or either have a weak spark complicating the problem further.
Untreated gas goes bad by the time it is 3 months old.

Back
Top Bottom