WILL TAKE UNWANTED CHICKENS,HENS,ROOSTERS,TURKEYS,DUCKS,RABBITS,AND GUINEAS IN PHOENIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobkelly15

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 8, 2011
Phoenix
if you have any chickens,hens or roosters,ducks,guineas,rabbits,or turkeys that are needing a new home. we can give them a wonderful home on our 2 acre horse property in phoenix. i can pick up. we love our animals and they are never eaten. our poultry free ranges on the property and the rabbits we have are in a big enclosed pen.

please comment if you are looking to rehome any animals.

also taking in goats,pot bellied pigs,and possibly an emu.

Please place wanted ads in the proper section of the Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Hi again. I forgot, concerning trades that I my be interested in just about any type of poultry, or other types of birds. Thanks again and hope to hear back from you, Lisa (Puffycheeks)

i have a black muscovey drake and (2) month old ducks that are big! almost 3 months old 1 magpie and unsure on the other breed. so im interested forshure in all your roosters hopefully we can make a deal.

hello! I live in wisconsin and have 2 white pekin ducks and obviously winter is very nice for a couple of ducks who can't fly so they need a home! I love my ducks with all my heart and you sound like a very loving person so i am interested in giving u my babies for no cost. let me know what u think! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom