Wild caught pigeons for sale

Justin360

Hatching
Sep 13, 2023
I have numerous pigeons that I've caught in barns of farmers who would have otherwise shot them. I wrangle them several times a month and I keep them in a big shed converted into a pigeon coop. They seem to tame, but not sure how tame they could possibly get...anyway...if your interested...

Can you relocate them? It sounds like they could quickly become overcrowded in there. Also, make sure to replace their eggs with fake ones, otherwise you’ll end up with a LOT more pigeons.

I have numerous pigeons that I've caught in barns of farmers who would have otherwise shot them. I wrangle them several times a month and I keep them in a big shed converted into a pigeon coop. They seem to tame, but not sure how tame they could possibly get...anyway...if your interested...
What part of Pennsylvania are you in? I may have someone that can transport them for me. How many are you looking to get rid of and price?

Where in Pa are you

Back
Top Bottom