squishy lump inside top of leg

GretaGarbo

Chirping
Apr 28, 2020
Hey there! My girl, Adelaide, has a squishy lump on the upper inside of her leg. She was not favoring it then it clearly was hurting as she was favoring it more and more. Today I aspirated it and a stream of blood came out. No nasty like I expected. She is resting now. I don’t think she has slept much. It will probably fill up again. I gave her a shot of penicillin and will continue that for 3 days. Yes, it was hot. Anyone have anything similar? I felt nothing hard and squeezed it down. She let me which makes me think that part didn’t hurt. Thoughts?…..thanks, GretaGarbo

Hey there! My girl, Adelaide, has a squishy lump on the upper inside of her leg. She was not favoring it then it clearly was hurting as she was favoring it more and more. Today I aspirated it and a stream of blood came out. No nasty like I expected. She is resting now. I don’t think she has slept much. It will probably fill up again. I gave her a shot of penicillin and will continue that for 3 days. Yes, it was hot. Anyone have anything similar? I felt nothing hard and squeezed it down. She let me which makes me think that part didn’t hurt. Thoughts?…..thanks, GretaGarbo
Could she have been attacked by a dog or something that could have caused an injury there? We've had a few bumps and bruises here, mostly because mine can't see where they're going half the time, but nothing like that.

Sounds like you're doing the best for her. I'd also have her on vitamin water for a week or so and maybe keep her off it so she can rest it. Good luck. I hope she improves!

Could she have been attacked by a dog or something that could have caused an injury there? We've had a few bumps and bruises here, mostly because mine can't see where they're going half the time, but nothing like that.

Sounds like you're doing the best for her. I'd also have her on vitamin water for a week or so and maybe keep her off it so she can rest it. Good luck. I hope she improves!
Thank you yes I have her on probiotic/nutra dench vitamin water. She is resting comfortably. I will continue treatments and re-post if I learn something new.

Back
Top Bottom