Respiratory Infection?

I would worm her at least. It won’t hurt the others if you want to worm them. Valbazen is in a few feed stores, but more available online. SafeGuard is in most feed stores and TSC. Look her over for any possible mites or lice as well. What do her poops look like? Oyster shell works for calcium for eggs, but doesn’t help grind up food in the gizzard. Some get enough grit in the soil, but I always put some granite poultry grit out in the run in case they are not getting enough.

I would worm her at least. It won’t hurt the others if you want to worm them. Valbazen is in a few feed stores, but more available online. SafeGuard is in most feed stores and TSC. Look her over for any possible mites or lice as well. What do her poops look like? Oyster shell works for calcium for eggs, but doesn’t help grind up food in the gizzard. Some get enough grit in the soil, but I always put some granite poultry grit out in the run in case they are not getting enough.
Okay, I will get some poultry grit and de wormer. Thank you so much for your help!

Her poops are pretty watery, I blame in on the fact I don't know how much food she's getting in her.

If I had to guess, I would say her neck motions look like wry neck, but there's definitely something going on with her crop too.

I've been trying to get poultry cell in her, figuring it can't hurt no matter what's going on inside her little body. I syringe feed it to her directly (being very careful not to aspirate her) by dropping one drop at a time on the tip of her beak (making sure no liquid gets into her nose), but she sneezes repeatedly and shakes her head whenever she swallows it. I've thought about tube feeding her, it just makes me nervous because I've never done that before and I don't want to hurt her.

Okay, so I checked her crop this morning and it was definitely not empty. It felt very doughy/spongy to me.

What can I do to help her?

Back
Top Bottom