Possible White Eye Peahen?

@KsKingBee Thank you a lot!!! I got the fourth egg hatched today and again pied from the same pair!!! 🤩🥳
Now I'm thinking of changing the male and replace it with this one in the picture for her next egg cycle.. I'm assuming he is IB Black shoulder Pied, I see white eye only in the middle of his train but I'm not sure if he is WE.. would you recommend this combination? I'm obsessed of getting pied WE chicks!!! 😁
IMG_1116.JPG

@KsKingBee Thank you a lot!!! I got the fourth egg hatched today and again pied from the same pair!!! 🤩🥳
Now I'm thinking of changing the male and replace it with this one in the picture for her next egg cycle.. I'm assuming he is IB Black shoulder Pied, I see white eye only in the middle of his train but I'm not sure if he is WE.. would you recommend this combination? I'm obsessed of getting pied WE chicks!!! 😁
View attachment 3820892
Stay the course with the White cock. Changing cocks will only confuse the issue as the sperm from the White can stay in the hen for two weeks or more. You have a better chance to make Pied WE with the White cock. Using the BS Pied WE cock will also produce more Dark Pied, split to either White or Pied all carrying perhaps only one gene for WE or none.

Back
Top Bottom