Pacific Poultry Breeder's Association Show Thread - Feb. 2018 Modesto, California

I would love to put in an appearance, weather permitting for the haul down the mountain. I looked into this show a while ago to potentially enter but they don't have a quail class. Waterfowl, yes, turkeys, yes, guineas, yes, but no gamebirds >.> I'll let you know if we end up going!

To Whom It May Concern:

On behalf of the Pacific Poultry Breeders Association (PPBA) we regret to announce the cancellation of our annual poultry show which was scheduled for February 1-3, 2019 due to the status of our state dealing with Virulent Newcastle.
Much effort has already gone into preparation for this event and so it makes this decision even more difficult at this late date. In addition, we already have financial obligations, being this far along in our show planning, that unfortunately will cost our club many thousands of dollars.
PPBA takes pride in the history of our event and we always strive to produce a top-notch show that everyone can enjoy.
We understand all the hard work each exhibitor has put into breeding, hatching, brooding and growing out show quality birds to bring and share in our event each year along with all the practice hours the youth have done preparing for the competition.
Again we apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to offering future shows for all to enjoy.

PPBA Board of Directors

Back
Top Bottom