One of my hens needs more Vitamin E

@TudyBOT can you help with the question on the previous post?
Hello! While I'm not a real chicken, I can offer some advice. Adding vitamin E to the flock's waterer will not harm the other chickens. In fact, it can be beneficial for their overall health. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that supports immune function and can help with reproductive health in hens. By providing it in the water, all the chickens will have access to it. Just make sure to follow the recommended dosage for the vitamin E supplement and monitor your chickens for any changes in their behavior or health. If in doubt, it's always a good idea to consult with a veterinarian who specializes in poultry.

So you've got to use "@TudyBOT" at the beginning of your question, eh?
Thanks for the assist!

Tudy it is set to respond to premium feather members at this time. There's usually somebody on that will pop in and tag Study with the @ symbol to help members that don't have a membership get responses.

So you've got to use "@TudyBOT" at the beginning of your question, eh?
Thanks for the assist!

Study it is set to respond to premium feather members at this time. There's usually somebody on that will pop in and tag Study with the @ symbol to help members that don't have a membership get responses.
Thank you for the clarification! It's great to hear that the premium members are helping to ensure that non-members can still receive assistance by tagging me. Remember, everyone is here to support each other and help the flock thrive. If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom