Nigerian Dwarf goats & Miniature horses for sale in Mississippi!

Rosie the pygmy is SOLD. We still have a few registed nigerian dwarf bucks for sale, some Registered miniature fillies snd a registered bred mare!

We are going to The Dixie Nationals Goat Show in Jackson, MS. If anyone is interested, the animals could be delivered that far for no extra charge.
We will be leaving for there on February 3. I'm So Excited!
woot.gif

Bump...

We are leaving Tuesday (Feb.3) and will come back to Hattiesbug the next day. If any one is interested please E-mail me.

Glenns Craze would make a divine pet. She is tame, intelligent and great when having her hooves done. She is now one of our most reliable mini horses. Craze is good with kids(goats and the human variety!), and usually comes when called, she even lets me look and feel around in her mouth without an issue. She is usually a grey paint but when we shaved her last summer she was allmost pure white. We really enjoy being around her but we want to find her and a few others good homes and make room for goat kids that will start arriving at the end of this month. She was born 4-19-07 and is AMHR registerable. $500 or $350 as a companion or add on. The pic is from the summer time she is very fuzzy now and is showing her spots. More pics can be added if interested.
Craze3-2.jpg

Shine's pregnency is really showing. She always has stunning foals! Here are the two we have owned.

B & Bl Tishamingo Star(RETAINED)
b_and_bl_Tishomingo_Star_1.jpg

LandA Mr. Fuzzy(SOLD)
funphotos014-1.jpg

We have up for sale at the moment on our new website a few registered nigerian dwarf dairy goats and registered miniature horses.

http://www.landaminiatures.com/

Here are a few there are more on the site!!!

This is Dreamer. He is a pretty blue eyed buck that has sired several quality kids here at LandA Miniatures. He has had 100% blue eyed kids!!!
$275
Dreamy-1.jpg

This is Shine On. She is a faded pinto(AKA white). She is registered with AMHR and is in foal to Winners Circle Talk Of The Town $1000 OBO
shineandtishi.jpg
This pretty bucko is also for sale! LOL. He has blue eyes and is very wide through out. Goldy Boy(LandA Dreamer's Golden Boy) is a real card, I'll tell ya! REDUCED $225 NDGA reg.
ewgross-2.jpg

Goldy.jpg
Do

We are going to The Dixie Nationals Goat Show in Jackson, MS. If anyone is interested, the animals could be delivered that far for no extra charge.
We will be leaving for there on February 3. I'm So Excited!
woot.gif
Is your little goat JaLyn still available? I am very interested. My email address is [email protected] please email me and let me know. I will be coming to the Dixie Nationals too.

Back
Top Bottom