Never Fertilized

TDR_coops469

In the Brooder
Feb 20, 2023
I waited till the 55 day and there was no movement or pipping. Nothing. I thought they most likely died considering my lights had went out and shut off power for a bit. I decided to open the eggs myself to see. I knew it would be a risk even if they were in fact alive inside. I do this as carefully as I can to just find out both eggs are still yolk. No growth. Nothing

Idk whether to message the seller and rant or accept this is just a risk of having them mailed to me.

Attachments

• 20230228_143908.jpg
    20230228_143908.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 7
I waited till the 55 day and there was no movement or pipping. Nothing. I thought they most likely died considering my lights had went out and shut off power for a bit. I decided to open the eggs myself to see. I knew it would be a risk even if they were in fact alive inside. I do this as carefully as I can to just find out both eggs are still yolk. No growth. Nothing

Idk whether to message the seller and rant or accept this is just a risk of having them mailed to me.
Accept it as a risk

maybe they got x-rayed along the way or just simply suffered from rough handling during shipping IE: got scrambeld. ( the above could result in the eggs appearing to not being fertile )
It's a risk we ALL take with shipped eggs.

Back
Top Bottom