Mabel's World: Thinking Outside the Egg

ksbkeys

Songster
May 26, 2023
Maine
Attention chicken lovers: Meet Mabel, a quirky chicken who thinks outside the egg!

*For all ages! From very young to very old. Something for everyone to love!​

*Paperback book printed on 100#glossy paper. Very vibrant and colorful.​

*Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 inches​

*Page count: 106​

*Full color graphics with Mabel's adventures told via all-original comic strip/cartoon​

style graphics.​

*Published 2023​

See the world in a whole new way through the eyes of this endearing hen, Mabel. She brings out the best in all who dare join in her adventures.​

Among her many friends are Honey, Sweetheart, Marmalade, Beatrice, Melvina, Puddy and Rexi. Go with Mabel as she makes new friends and navigates each bend in the road. (And just who is this mysterious new stranger, anyway?)​

Boldly going where no chicken has gone before, see how Mabel manages to find a solution for each predicament along the way.​

Come along to Mabel's World!​

I am a piano teacher by trade but am also an artist. I began to draw and design a sweet chicken character and one day, after I read a post on Backyard Chickens about a chicken named Mabel, I knew she would be Mabel. Lots of my experiences raising chickens has come into my book. Everything from them getting into the cabbage patch to someone dropping off a rooster in the middle of the night. The very type of people who would absolutely love and enjoy this book are chicken lovers!

I so want to share this book with everyone on this site as it would bring a smile and joy to many. Please contact me if you would like to have more information or purchase one for friends and family!

Attachments

• Dedication Mabel.jpg
    Dedication Mabel.jpg
    876.3 KB · Views: 7
  • chapter 3 heading Rexi Puddy Mabel sled.jpg
    chapter 3 heading Rexi Puddy Mabel sled.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Chick Flick single art board.jpg
    Chick Flick single art board.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Glossy example.jpg
    Glossy example.jpg