ISO Belefielder Roo Middle GA area

You can order from Mt. Healthy. I got 4 Bielefelder pullets from them last May. They do allow small orders, but charge a "small order" fee.

I am VERY pleased with the birds I got from them.

You can order from Mt. Healthy. I got 4 Bielefelder pullets from them last May. They do allow small orders, but charge a "small order" fee.

I am VERY pleased with the birds I got from them.
Oh, the hatchery I get my chicks from does have a small order amount but I really just need to replace the roo at this point not order more than two chicks hence why I am looking for something local.

Hi,
I'm no longer in Georgia (need to change my profile!) but am about 3 1/2 hours from you in Belton, S. Carolina.
I have 2 Bielefelder Roosters hatched January 31, 2023 so almost a year old. They are from Omega Hills Farm as are the 5 Bielefelder hens I have.
I also have 4 Bielefelder hens from Cackle Hatchery that hatched on April 10, 2023.
All are vaccinated for Marek's disease. All are healthy and recently dewormed.
I am willing to sell one of the Roos and/or some of the girls if you are interested. $25.00 each. If interested in the girls I would prefer not to sell a single bird as I think it's too stressful for them not to have a buddy in their new home.
Both the Roos are non-aggressive, good predator watchers, and beautiful. I really hate parting with them but I have 40 chickens and I need to get down to about 15.
Also have 2 brooders - a large 2 level 8' long one and a portable one that breaks down if you have a need. Am going to advertise my chickens, chicken equipment, and brooders on Greenville, S.C. Craigslist this weekend. Will have pics.

Back
Top Bottom