ISO Bantam eggs, Buy or Trade

TattooedChicks

Songster
Jan 21, 2017
Kansas City
I’m looking to get my hands on some fun, funky or unique bantam eggs. I’m open to different breeds, or cross breeds, strange colors, frizzled, silkied, colored eggs, you name it. I’m also trying to find some modern game bantams as well.

I’d like to buy or trade a dozen this spring. All of my trade eggs would be Japanese, or Japanese cross. Located in KS, willing to ship reasonable distances since I know it affects the eggs hatch rate.

I have a bantam splash cochin cockerel and my pullets are a MF D'Uccle and a silver Sebright. I am waiting for Sebright to resume laying and D'Uccle to start...they are both investigating nest boxes so fingers crossed.....I can't wait to see what their offspring will look like. We go up to KC area occasionally.
You might want to post this on the MO thread (Calling anyone from Missouri) there are members up your way.

I have a bantam splash cochin cockerel and my pullets are a MF D'Uccle and a silver Sebright. I am waiting for Sebright to resume laying and D'Uccle to start...they are both investigating nest boxes so fingers crossed.....I can't wait to see what their offspring will look like. We go up to KC area occasionally.
You might want to post this on the MO thread (Calling anyone from Missouri) there are members up your way.
I’ll check that out, I know I harassed the Kansas people awhile back. And if you’re ever up by Shawnee, we should swap eggs when it warms up. I’m down to two Cochins and loved my D’Uccles when I had them previously. All my girls are now laying, with the Japs and OEGBs filling up my basket 3 times as fast as the others.

I'm in Missouri and I have Silkies...and some cross bantams. Buff Silkie,partridge, black splash. My cross is Marian and Porcelain.
I'd like to see some of your Bantams.

I'm in Missouri and I have Silkies...and some cross bantams. Buff Silkie,partridge, black splash. My cross is Marian and Porcelain.
I'd like to see some of your Bantams.
If you follow this link, I have lots and lots of photos and videos on their own personal Instagram page:
https://instagram.com/p/Bd2_EPTHwDW/

Always looking for fun bantams, had no luck with silkies last season as I ended up with tons of extra males.

Back
Top Bottom