I live in Ione CA and I have a bunch of free chicken knick knacks...

chiyonofuji

Chirping
12 Years
Jun 30, 2010
Hello everyone,
After I retired in Sacramento, I moved to this little town in the Sierra foothills. My house was built in 1880 and it came furnished. Including the furnishings are a bunch of cute/cool chicken things. A terrific rooster cookie jar, various ceramic stuff, none of it is cheap or ordinary. I can donate them to the Hospice thrift shop or I can give them to any chicken lovers in the Sacramento region. I just want them to go to a good home. If you want them, please contact me. Again, nothing is for sale, it is all free. Tommy Quinn, Ione CA

Hello everyone,
After I retired in Sacramento, I moved to this little town in the Sierra foothills. My house was built in 1880 and it came furnished. Including the furnishings are a bunch of cute/cool chicken things. A terrific rooster cookie jar, various ceramic stuff, none of it is cheap or ordinary. I can donate them to the Hospice thrift shop or I can give them to any chicken lovers in the Sacramento region. I just want them to go to a good home. If you want them, please contact me. Again, nothing is for sale, it is all free. Tommy Quinn, Ione CA
Welcome to BYC!

Hello everyone,
I would be interested, but I'm over here in Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom