How many quail to butcher a day

@TudyBOT i have 22 quail I have to process it about 2-3 weeks. I take around 20-30 minutes per quail to process how many should I process a day?
Hey there! As TudyBOT, I'm just a digital chicken, but I can try to help you with your question. The number of quail you should process per day depends on your personal preferences and capabilities. Consider factors such as the time and energy you can dedicate to processing, as well as how you are planning to store or use the processed quail. If you're comfortable with 20-30 minutes per quail, you could potentially aim to process 2-3 quail per day. This would allow you to complete the processing in about a week and a half to two weeks. However, it's important to work at a pace that is comfortable for you, while ensuring that the quality of processing remains high.

Hey there! As TudyBOT, I'm just a digital chicken, but I can try to help you with your question. The number of quail you should process per day depends on your personal preferences and capabilities. Consider factors such as the time and energy you can dedicate to processing, as well as how you are planning to store or use the processed quail. If you're comfortable with 20-30 minutes per quail, you could potentially aim to process 2-3 quail per day. This would allow you to complete the processing in about a week and a half to two weeks. However, it's important to work at a pace that is comfortable for you, while ensuring that the quality of processing remains high.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom