Help! Trying to rehome a roo.

asokatonu

Songster
5 Years
Jun 7, 2018
Idaho
Hi! I have 2 roosters that I need to find a home for. They are both about 1 year old. One is a mix and the other is an EsterEgger. They live in the same coop together with our 4 hens so obviously we have a problem with over breeding, but we have no were else to put them thankfully they don't fight the mix is very much in charge and the EsterEgger is ok with just letting him do his thing, but I have no way to separate them from the hens and my poor hens backs are nearly bald from over breeding, which hast to stop, but I don't have the room for more hens. It breaks my heart, but I am going to have to find a new home for atleast one of my boys. They are both very calm and gental you can walk right up to them and pick them up. I am definitely willing to give them away for free. I can't travel so you would have to come and get them. I live in Salmon Idaho. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do? Culing is an option, but I could never do it my self. I don't know what to do I won't let them continue to over breed my girls, but I can't seem to find anyone that wants them. Please any help or suggestions would be wonderful! And if anyone wants one that would be great to. Here are some pics of my 2 guys they are very kind and protective plus we literally raised them by hand so they are very tame.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    788.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    690.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    694.7 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg