For sale or trade: Coturnix quail eggs (pictures added to listing)

Friend2Fowl

Songster
9 Years
Feb 28, 2010
49909_picture_127.jpg

49909_picture_128.jpg

49909_picture_129.jpg

This listing is for coturnix quail hatching eggs. The eggs come from a mixed pen of Jumbo brown (3) and golden (25), white (9), cinnamon (2), and tuxedo (1). There are males and females of each color, except for the tuxedo obviously
smile.png

Eggs are $4 a dozen, up to 9 dozen available at one time. I get over 2 dozen a day. My other birds are just barely starting to lay, they are seperated by color: Jumbo browns (with 1 cinnamon), and tibetan/tuxedo. I have 3 red tibetans, 1 rosetta male, and a trio of tibetan tuxedos. All are starting to lay, so you may get some eggs from them as well.

Shipping is based on your zip code, please send a message with the number of eggs you need and your zip code so I can calculate the total.

Please do not hit the BUY IT NOW button, so others may have the opportunity to see the listing as well. I will have eggs available to ship after Wednesday of next week (3-24). I ship on everyday except Friday, unless you request a different day. Keep in mind, if you request an early day, you may have to wait a week or so, I only have so many eggs, and there are only so many 'early' days in the week
smile.png

Thank you for looking at my listing
smile.png

Here are some of the chicks I have hatched from these birds. The chicks are now 1-2 weeks old.
49909_picture_116.jpg

49909_picture_115.jpg

I also have button quail eggs available in all colors except for tuxedo/pied. They are $13 for 18+ eggs including shipping, anywhere in the U.S. excluding HI.

Almost forgot, I would also be willing to trade coturnix or button quail eggs for the following breeds:
Golden lakenvelder
silkies (any 'pure' color)
d'uccles (mille fleur, porcelain, black/blue mottled)
bantam cochin (black/blue mottled or partridge)
Any type of geese
smile.png

Edited to add pictures
smile.png

Last edited:
I've been selling and shipping eggs for over a year and a half. I sell eggs on ebay all the time. I use the plastic quail egg cartons to ship these, they hold 10 eggs. I put a double piece of tissue paper, kleenex, etc. on the top of the eggs, so when I close the carton it pushes down between them to keep them from bumping each other. I then take 1/2 a sheet of bubble wrap and 'roll' the carton in the wrap. 1-3 dozen eggs goes into a #4 USPS priority mail box, with newspaper on the bottom, sides, and top of the cartons. More than 3 dozen go into a #7 priority box, I can fit up to 10 dozen in that one wrapping this way.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom