Favorite Hatcheries/ Least favorite Hatcheries? Opintions?

What hatchery is your favorite??

• Total voters
Stay away from chase hatchery.They are NOT a hatchery. They have a reputation locally for having diseased birds and I was unfortunate enough to learn the hard way and watched my chickens die. They are very dishonest and claim they’ve never had a disease problem yet I have spoken to a veterinarian that has treated chickens from there for mareks where the rest of their flock tested nagative so they know it was from chase.

I've had good luck with Meyer Hatchery, only 1 out of 4 deliveries had any issues and they were willing to work with me about it. I also ordered from MPC once and mentioned Meyer and the customer service agent said they were a good hatchery. I later learned the reason why being they get their birds from them too.
Yes they are a really good hatchery!

Just so you know chase is not a hatchery but only a reseller that orders their chicks from actual hatcheries. They have a very bad reputation locally for having diseased birds and I unfortunately learned the hard way. I talked to a veterinarian who has treated several birds from them with mareks disease yet chase lies and claims they’ve never had an outbreak. I’m really glad your chicks came out ok tho!
Yes,I found that out. I am not getting from them again. We had four from that hatchery die.

Back
Top Bottom