Sorry about your bad day Pat. Hope today turns out a lot better for you. I'm up in the middle of the night with severe leg cramps. Got to start drinking Gatorade first thing in the morning when I'm going to be working and sweating out electrolytes during the day. Right now we are in the middle of a severe thunderstorm. I'm hoping no hail fell around here on farm fields or my garden that is up and growing good.

Sorry I couldn't keep up with Dawg Land yesterday but we worked until after dark in the largest of the gardens until we could see what we where doing. It's a good thing I stopped when we did as these cramps could have been really bad had we not. I soaked several sets of clothes during the day in the 90° plus heat.

Sorry about your bad day Pat. Hope today turns out a lot better for you. I'm up in the middle of the night with severe leg cramps. Got to start drinking Gatorade first thing in the morning when I'm going to be working and sweating out electrolytes during the day. Right now we are in the middle of a severe thunderstorm. I'm hoping no hail fell around here on farm fields or my garden that is up and growing good.

Sorry I couldn't keep up with Dawg Land yesterday but we worked until after dark in the largest of the gardens until we could see what we where doing. It's a good thing I stopped when we did as these cramps could have been really bad had we not. I soaked several sets of clothes during the day in the 90° plus heat.
Oh wow!!!! :eek: I like the powders like Liquid IV or Drip Drop or Ultima Replenisher but they’re more expensive. They might have a Gatorade powder. I like Pedialyte too. All of these have tons of flavors and sugar free options.

Oh wow!!!! :eek: I like the powders like Liquid IV or Drip Drop or Ultima Replenisher but they’re more expensive. They might have a Gatorade powder. I like Pedialyte too. All of these have tons of flavors and sugar free options.
Gatorade is a good one I use when don’t have the extra money for liquid IV
Sorry about your bad day Pat. Hope today turns out a lot better for you.
Yeah won’t be any good/better days for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom