Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

To each their own. Four friends and three family members died with Covid. All were unvaccinated. I know that some have purportedly had vaccine problems - not my wife and I or our kids and grandkids.

:idunnoTo each their own. I try not to proselytize.
I'm at the point where I just do the annual vaccine now along with my flu shot. I agree to each their own. I got covid 2 years ago even with the vaccine and even though it was far milder than without one my asthma has gotten worse. Skip to allergy season and summertime temps masks suffocate me and I get a lot of flack. I mask in doctor's offices and all the time during the fall and winter. It seems like one never wins. I lost several friends and family too.

If only people had said each to their own. This experimental vax was being forced on people so they could keep their jobs. I know of at least 4 that died of heart attacks within a few months of getting vacced. Know a lot more that were diagnosed with cancer in less that a year of being vaxced. My grandchildren, my children, my wife, and i are all unvaccinated .

I did not get any of the vaccines myself. I had covid when it first started and then got it again at Christmas time this past year then again at Easter just a few months ago. I did well with it all three times but I know myself that my lungs are not as good as they used to be. I am in the older generation so I am Blessed to have survived it all three times. My Sister who was vaccinated almost died with covid and her unvaccinated Husband did die. I feel it should have been a matter of choice whether or not to get the vaccine for everybody. I have terrible side effects from drugs. My Son who got his first flu shot had a stroke. Vaccines are not for everybody.

. I know of at least 4 that died of heart attacks within a few months of getting vacced.
Getting such health problems after covid vaccination is rarely caused by the vaccinations.

The fact that heart attacks (myocarditis or pericarditis) occurs after vaccination does not mean that the vaccine is always the cause. In my country 3 suspected death occurred.
(18 million people in NL)
Studies show that the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis due to a COVID-19 infection is larger than the chance of getting heart problems after a covid vaccination.

Cancer is not known at all as a cause of the vaccination.

Lareb is a trustworthy and independent research institute in NL. This page ⤵️ gives an overview of all problems that occurred in the Netherlands (in Dutch, you can easily translate it with Google or AI):
https://www.lareb.nl/bijwerkingen-coronavaccins

Page on heart problems after covid vaccination:
https://www.lareb.nl/vaccin-kennis-pagina/Myocarditis-en-pericarditis-na-coronavaccinatie

If only people had said each to their own. This experimental vax was being forced on people so they could keep their jobs. I know of at least 4 that died of heart attacks within a few months of getting vacced. Know a lot more that were diagnosed with cancer in less that a year of being vaxced. My grandchildren, my children, my wife, and i are all unvaccinated .
I was okay with the Johnson and Johnson jab but Pfizer makes me sick every time. I'm looking into novavax because my mom has lupus and I want to protect her. I'm not antivax but I was just diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis younger than anyone in my family and sometimes I wonder if it was the Pfizer jab. I'm only 45 and no one in my family has been diagnosed under 60-65.

Back
Top Bottom