Chocolate Orpington w/Constant Diarrhea

I have a chocolate orpington hen that is a little over a year old. She has been having constant diarrhea for months. She is still active, eating & drinking. She does not itch all the time, so I don't think it's mites. I tried Corid for 5 days and it did not relieve it. I have seperated her, within the "playground" but that seems to be stressing her out more. Any suggestions?
oh my goodness, I have the same exact situation one of my chocolate Orpington hens always has runny poop and her bottom is a nasty mess. I have to keep washing it and don’t understand why only this one only has that problem. My others are fine.
And I have dewormed them a month ago with valbazen and six months ago with safeguard … I have to make carrots soup I guess. I was looking at the recipe says to boiled the carrots for an hour. Are you kidding? Why an hour and then purée them? And then add the boiled water back in.? or fresh boiled water I’m confused because I watch the video and it’s in French plus it has all sorts of other ingredients like what looks like butter and sour cream or something and seasonings. I don’t know. lol maybe I should get a small jar of organic baby food carrots??

oh my goodness, I have the same exact situation one of my chocolate Orpington hens always has runny poop and her bottom is a nasty mess. I have to keep washing it and don’t understand why only this one only has that problem. My others are fine.
And I have dewormed them a month ago with valbazen and six months ago with safeguard … I have to make carrots soup I guess. I was looking at the recipe says to boiled the carrots for an hour. Are you kidding? Why an hour and then purée them? And then add the boiled water back in.? or fresh boiled water I’m confused because I watch the video and it’s in French plus it has all sorts of other ingredients like what looks like butter and sour cream or something and seasonings. I don’t know. lol maybe I should get a small jar of organic baby food carrots??
Definitely different from my buffs. I feel like my chocolate has always had issues. I have now safeguarded her and doing a round of Corid (just in case but don't think this is the issue) but don't see a difference. It's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom