Chickens in West Tennessee

what breeds are you looking for? My breeding program won't be up and running till the fall, but I do have EE chicks and mixed chicks now and will be breeding my silkies, polish. lavender orpingtons and speckled sussex. Will most likely be breeding standard cochins as well. And guess what? We just moved to Ripley!!! My name is Susan. Nice to meet ya, neighbor!!

I am in middle Tennessee i have feather feet bantams hatching day by day they are pretty. I ship but its not much. if you are intrest let me know :), just busy an cant take care of them :(.

Hi Susan ....welcome to the big town of Ripley, Tennessee.

I was wondering if you currently have any chicks for sale.

actually that is exactly what my husband and I discussed last night. I am still fairly new to "owning chickens" or maybe as it often seems "chickened owned"... how many ( I noticed many have a minimum), how much, how old, what breed exactly (maybe a pic or a reference where I can look up a pic) and how soon could I get them? hanks.

what breeds are you looking for? My breeding program won't be up and running till the fall, but I do have EE chicks and mixed chicks now and will be breeding my silkies, polish. lavender orpingtons and speckled sussex. Will most likely be breeding standard cochins as well. And guess what? We just moved to Ripley!!! My name is Susan. Nice to meet ya, neighbor!!
Susan are you still selling chickens. My wife and I recently moved to Ripley and are looking at getting a few.

Back
Top Bottom