Chickens in Elkhart County in Indiana

thisanimallife

In the Brooder
Jul 10, 2016
Ok, I messed up.
he.gif
I had formerly misread my local ordinances and now I have chickens. My question is... is there ANYONE on here who lives in Elkhart County who will be willing to join me in trying to convince our city council to allow chickens in the city?
wink.png
also anyone who has had success in changing laws in your city.. PLEASE leave any useful advice, encouragement because if there are enough of us crazy chicken mommas (or papas) we will need it.
love.gif

I would prefer to keep my chickens but once I tell my mom and dad what I have discovered, they will want to get rid of them to avoid any legal problems.
sad.png

Ok, I messed up.
he.gif
I had formerly misread my local ordinances and now I have chickens. My question is... is there ANYONE on here who lives in Elkhart County who will be willing to join me in trying to convince our city council to allow chickens in the city?
wink.png
also anyone who has had success in changing laws in your city.. PLEASE leave any useful advice, encouragement because if there are enough of us crazy chicken mommas (or papas) we will need it.
love.gif

I would prefer to keep my chickens but once I tell my mom and dad what I have discovered, they will want to get rid of them to avoid any legal problems.
sad.png
What town do you live in?

Ok, I messed up.
he.gif
wink.png
love.gif

sad.png

Back
Top Bottom