Chicken tractor

Gregitto

Hatching
Mar 6, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for some plans for a tractor to fit 6 Rhode Island Reds. Years ago I found a very nice set of plans for a coop. Unfortunately my coop was sold with my house. My fiancé and I are looking to get chickens but we need a tractor since we live in town. Needs to be low profile so I can move it around the yard by myself. TIA

Hello, I'm looking for some plans for a tractor to fit 6 Rhode Island Reds. Years ago I found a very nice set of plans for a coop. Unfortunately my coop was sold with my house. My fiancé and I are looking to get chickens but we need a tractor since we live in town. Needs to be low profile so I can move it around the yard by myself. TIA
Looking into the same thing. Left my 24 foot coop behind in Florida to move into town in Missouri (need to see a shrink for that idea). But have you had any luck with the chicken tractor. I mentioned chickens to my neighbors just to get a feel for their reaction. They seem accepting but I'm a little weary. Good luck to you and your chickens! Marty

Back
Top Bottom