Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
Hello! I literally got my first chickens last night so I was in the process of coming on the forum to ask some advice!

Man have I been busy! And so have my chickens in the time I have been here and left we have had some new arrivals and some unfortunate deaths but nothing is without meaning. I’m currently working on building a new coop for my girls and boys that is a little smaller because soon here I am going away to college and I won’t be able to say much on here at all. I love this platform dearly and if I could id take my chickens with me haha! Just because I don’t have chickens doesn’t mean I can’t post here but with how much I’ll be doing work wise chances are I might not be around much at all. Be it here there or where ever I end up I hope every one remains loving on there chickens and keep sharing the love and knowledge between each other!

-chickens in the sun-
I hope college goes well for you. Good luck with your adventure!

I do use craigslist, I find it easier to work with than FB. I also don't need to watch it as closely as FB because it all goes to email. Also the scammers are pretty noticeable. Actually they can be pretty funny: one scammer wanted me to mail him some goats...

Dehydrated goats- Add water, and watch them grow. 🤣

Super sweet of yall to check in on people!
I really appreciate it since I haven't been going though the best of times right now. Depression has been kicking my butt but my adorable chickies have been giving me a reason to wake up every morning. Not to mention my special needs Polish baby who is the sweetest chickie ever!!!! I would give her my entire life savings to make sure she is happy and spoild! Number one reason why I support anyone that gets peeps or rescues chickens. They have helped me through a lot of tough and dark times.
I'm so sorry you are having a tough time. If you ever need a shoulder, feel free to PM me. I have two special needs roosters. They take a lot of time, but they bring me a lot of joy too.

Back
Top Bottom