Change of plans

Pics
They arrived today, box crushed, zero stickers or writing saying fragile, hatching eggs, do not x-ray, NOTHING! Thankfully none of the eggs were broken. Popped them in the incubator, so 🤞

Attachments

• 20240603_105046.jpg
    20240603_105046.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240603_105925.jpg
    20240603_105925.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 0
Wow... In my limited experience...to me, most of the blame is on the postal service but my query to the seller is...
A. Why were these not labeled 'fragile - hatching eggs'?
B. How were these shipped?

Apparently, not 'Priority'....😕
Have you been in contact with seller thru out this?

I'm crossing every digit for you....🤞♥️

Wow... In my limited experience...to me, most of the blame is on the postal service but my query to the seller is...
A. Why were these not labeled 'fragile - hatching eggs'?
B. How were these shipped?

Apparently, not 'Priority'....😕
Have you been in contact with seller thru out this?

I'm crossing every digit for you....🤞♥️
I paid for priority, but that is not how they were sent. When I initially contacted the seller after 3 days of no movement, they simply told me to call usps, which I did and they gave me the same result. The seller also delayed shipping (they were supposed to ship last week) said they wanted to be sure I got "fresh eggs" which raised the first eye brow. I can't even tell you how many eggs I've had shipped to me over the last 2 years (this year alone I've had 4 separate shipments) and I have never seen such neglect. Needless to say I've filed a complaint with ebay and left a very honest review for the seller.

On a lighter note, Felicity took the 1 feather legged mystery baby I kept up on the roost last night, although it's not really sleeping on the roost, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604_051641_Blink.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_051641_Blink.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom